Role : AWS WebSphere Administrator
Location : Hartford CT
Seeking Cloud Based WebSphere Administrator responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting IBM WebSphere Family of products on AWS Cloud.
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services. . Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS).
- Background that includes CI/CD pipelines enabled by Subversion, Bamboo, Ansible. . Implemented automation using Configuration Management tools like Chef and Puppet.
- Worked with Docker container infrastructure to encapsulate code into a file system with abstraction and automation.
- Extensive experience and expertise in installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and IBM HTTP Server.
- Manage and support WebSphere Network Deployment (ND)and IBM HTTP Server environments including capacity & topology planning, application deployments, configurations & tuning .
- Design, build, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot WebSphere Application Server (WAS), third party WAS based product deployments like Adobe Live Cycle, Progress Corticon Business Rules and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Expert skills in applying WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server maintenance Fix Packs and upgrades.
- Manage and configure WebSphere Security including SSL and user repository. . Work closely with application development team to operate business critical systems
- Monitor and tune Application performance on WebSphere, IHS and other WebSphere based products .
- Work with product Vendors & Partners for support escalations and issue management .
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of WebSphere Application Server and Applications on multiple OS platforms. .
- Expert Knowledge of WebSphere JDBC integration with DB2. .
- Expert knowledge on configuring scalable servers, server fail overs and high availability environment .
- Experience with Hardware load balancer like F5 . Expert knowledge on IBM HTTP Server Plugin configuration .
- Experience working with code configuration management tools like Subversion repositories (SVN), Atlassian Bamboo/Jenkins and Atlassian JIRA .
- Experience with Shell/Windows scripting and automated deployments using ANT scripts Desired Experience: .
- AWS Certified .
- Advanced degree or formal training/education in Information Systems or related field .
- Knowledge and experience on J2EE Technologies .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Recruitment Manager | www.VLinkinfo.com |
Desk: (860) 247 1400 Ext: 117 |
Email: pragya@VLinkinfo.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/pragyal/