Are you serious about your career change? We are a fast growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role : WebSphere Administrator
Location : Lake Mary , FL
- Manage and support WebSphere Network Deployment (ND) and IBM HTTP Server environments including capacity & topology planning, application deployments, configurations & tuning
- Design, build, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot WebSphere Application Server (WAS), third party WAS based product deployments like Adobe Live Cycle, Progress Corticon Business Rules and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Should be able to deliver release management, configuration management and deployment plan.
- Should be able to create and review deployment playbook and release notes for PROD deployment.
- Manage and configure WebSphere Security including SSL and user repository.
- Work closely with application development team to operate business critical systems
- Monitor and tune Application performance on WebSphere, IHS and other WebSphere based products
- Work with product Vendors & Partners for support escalations and issue management
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of WebSphere Application Server and Applications on multiple OS platforms.
- Expert Knowledge of WebSphere JDBC integration with DB2.
- Expert knowledge on configuring scalable servers, server fail overs and high availability environment.
- Experience with Hardware load balancer like F5.
- Expert knowledge on IBM HTTP Server Plugin configuration.
- Experience working with code configuration management tools like Subversion repositories (SVN), Atlassian Bamboo/Jenkins and Atlassian JIRA.
- Experience with Shell/Windows scripting and automated deployments using ANT scripts.
- Extensive experience and expertise in installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and IBM HTTP Server.
- Expert skills in applying WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server maintenance Fix Packs and upgrades.
- Excellent communication skills for client facing roles.
- Expertise in software installations and upgrades.
- 1+ years working with project management software like MS Project, Primavera, etc.
- Familiarity with Dev Ops and common Architecture frameworks.
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts will be an added plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Possesses Knowledge of AWS. AWS certification is an added advantage.
- Software Development Lifecycle Principles.
- Software Maintenance Principles.
- Software sizing and License Management methods.