Qualified candidates will demonstrate advanced technical and functional knowledge of WebSphere Commerce as well as:
• Experience in WebSphere Commerce (WCS) Version 8.x from requirements analysis through deployment and transition to support
• WCS Developer with 3-5 years of hands-on WCS 8.x development experience in Retail E-Commerce space
• Required: Hands-on experience in Java performance tuning/holiday readiness
• Experience with JVM monitoring and diagnostic for optimal application performance.
• Experience with Performance Analysis/Troubleshooting while providing solutions to optimize application performance
• Good understanding of memory management, multi-threading, thread/connection pooling etc.
• Deep hands-on experience in WebSphere Commerce subsystems - Trading, Catalog Management, Order Management, Member Management Sub-system, etc.
• Strong understanding of the WCS run-time framework, Struts, front-end components, WCS tag libraries, WCS EJB, and Web Services
• Experience packaging and deploying Java applications using WebSphere Application Server
• Experience in application architecture, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of web-based application using Java
• Experience with object-oriented principles and concepts
• Experience testing Java and web-based applications, including unit, integration, system, and customer acceptance testing based on defined test plans with specific requirements-driven test cases
• Experience in development and deployment in a multi-tiered and multi-server application architecture
• Experience with application servers and web services
• Experience in using DB2 and developing and executing SQL.
• Experience in application development using WebSphere Commerce
• Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle Commerce projects are required