Oracle DBA ll
Phone then Face 2 Face
Duration: 12 months with potential to extend
- Proven experience with managing high-performance, high-capacity databases in a critical production environment
- Solid Oracle 10g/11g/12c RAC experience on Linux and/or Client-UX including installation, upgrades, administration, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experienced in Oracle Clusterware (GRID Infrastructure) - CRS management and configuration
- Skilled in Oracle ASM administration
- Solid infrastructure knowledge including high-availability solutions such as Oracle DataGuard, Goldengate, SAN-based replication technologies (SRDF), etc.
- Excellent SQL & database-level performance tuning skills
- Thorough understanding of backup, recovery and cloning using RMAN, datapump and export/import.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 12c/13c.
- Ability to write and maintain SQL and shell scripts as necessary to support database operations
- Able to work cooperatively with fellow team-members and functional / development teams.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro