Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Multi-year contract
Clearance: Interim or Active Secret clearance
Salary: $60,000 with full benefits
Job Title: Webinar Scheduler
* REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE IN JPAS
* Encourages Bureau offices to participate in / create webinars as a source of disseminating information.
* Meets with office POCs to discuss upcoming webinar topics
* Trains office POCs and team about the ways to use Adobe Connect webinars to disseminate information, gain feedback, and create a repository of recordings for future viewers
* Manages the HR Webinars Outlook calendar in order to coordinate webinar dress rehearsals (dry runs), live webinars and recorded webinars.
* Regularly updates the HR Webinars Diplopodia page to included upcoming webinars and recently recorded webinars.
* Add information regarding the webinars (title, office, date, intended audience) for both upcoming webinars and recently completed webinars, to the Diplopodia page
* Delete information for upcoming webinar once completed
* Manages the production of original digital webinars.
* Meet with office POC and/or team prior to webinar and dry run
* Discuss logistics of webinar (date of webinar, number of intended participants, number of presenters)
* Help build the virtual webinar room in Adobe Connect, if necessary
* Lead the office webinar team through a dress rehearsal one week prior to the live event
* Create run-of-show for live event
* Manage post-production steps, including small editing to webinar, posting links to Diplopodia page, etc.
* Provides technical advice to Bureau offices on proper use of Adobe Connect webinars and the HR webinar room.
* Train office POCs on Adobe Connect and how to use equipment in the HR webinar room
* Ensures all webinar content aligns with the Director General*s strategic goals and topline messaging.
* Has great communication skills, presentable to the front office, great time management
* Preferred experience with Adobe Connect
Sr. Program Hiring Manager
Knowledge Management, Inc.
353 Middlesex Road
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Office: 978-649-0123 ext. 200
*An SBA 8(a) STARS II Contract Holder & an SDB & MBE Certified Company
353 Middlesex Road Tyngsboro, MA, 01879Contact