This contractor will provide a variety of SharePoint, web development, and graphics design tasks in support of the Enterprise Architecture and Standards Team. We are looking for someone with experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration.
- Developing custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information.
- Creating web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Developing new web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Creating web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, or other languages to make business applications accessible.
- Designing and implementing user-driven web applications and interfaces for ease of use.
- Developing database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Developing web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Individuals in this position must have:
- Four years of experience as a Web Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Web Development experience, specifically SharePoint, should include:
- Design, Development, Troubleshooting, Debugging, and Implementing within a web environment
- Experience in the design and administration of SharePoint sites
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
My SAIC Benefits.