This position is responsible for ongoing support and maintenance of Client's Web applications.
o Including but not limited to Client's websites and mobile applications support.
• Updates of missing items on active production website.
• Content management of special promotions.
• Apply hotfixes to the web environments as directed or scheduled.
• Act as technical liaison for all web site applications with vendors, technical support and external partners and developers.
• Responsible for ensuring that the web applications meets the architectural requirements of the enterprise and meets or exceeds the expectation of the business unit(s).
• Proficient in Web based technology; Java Script, CSS, Flash, master pages, page layouts, and reusable components.
• Knowledge of iTunes, Apple App Store and Google Play deployments.
• Experience with graphics, layout, and navigational components.
• Proficient in the architecture and functionality of Web content management systems
• Proficient in the management of Web content (cataloging, archiving,
• Proficient in the implementation and use of Web analytic tools ex: Web Trends. Must be able to interpret analytical results for use by technical and non-technical users.
• Experience with search engine optimization, content tagging, and workflows
• Experience with Social Networking is preferred
• Experience with Portals is a plus (SharePoint 2003 or MOSS 2007)
• Experience with technical writing (admin and user documentation)
• Collaboration and Presentation – MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook).
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, or computer science or equivalent. Necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundation of software implementation fundamentals.
• Possess or has made progress toward receiving Web technology certification
• Minimum 3+ years experience.
• 2+ year’s management of technical/support personnel.
• 2+ years project management.
• 2+ years experience with managing CMS solutions
• Experience managing application implementation projects that have a budget of at least $500,000.