- Develop high quality, professional products utilizing Government owned advanced graphic applications such as, but not limited to, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Phantom Viewer and Illustrator to produce graphic designs, interactive application and web development and video and management Systems (AFPIMS), SharePoint, and Drupal. Provide professional photographic support, capturing and enhancing photography in support of communication and event activities.
- Establish and maintain professional standards in graphic design, interactive application and web development, video production, and data visualization interface usability.
- Provide web content, press and promotional materials, social media, newsletters, fact sheets, graphics-enhanced presentations, program agendas, and printed as directed.
- Develop a variety of informational materials including Government publications, fact sheets, news releases, feature articles, brochures, pamphlets, electronic media, and service and industry exhibitions.
- Transmit informational materials to a variety of publics to enhance the understanding of WHS programs and capabilities.
- Drupal Content Management System
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher is required.
- Associates degree required and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HTML Coding
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Website Administration
- 2-5 years of experience
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company