This position will be remote for the foreseeable future - once the office is open you will need to work on-site in Dulles, VA
12 Months plus possible extension or perm
- The candidate for Software Dev Engineer must have at least 3-5 years’ experience developing websites and web-services.
- The applicant will be working closely with the Payment Portal team.
- We are looking for an experienced, motivated engineer who is passionate about web development and building high quality products.
- You will collaborate with other talented developers and designers to help maintain and deliver features in our Payment Portal, maintain and migrate away tech debt, and share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, and performance tuning.
You Must Have
- 3-5 years’ experience building websites, calls to back-end data repositories
- A very good understanding of responsive design techniques for desktop and mobile.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering.
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to Jobs@staffinghq.com
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters