Summit Technology Services has a contract position for a Well Integrity Geoscientist in Houston, TX
Job ID S-BH6170
REQUIRED: SPANISH BILINGUAL
- Running complex, high risk jobs
- Evaluating, Processing, and Analyzing Cement and Casing Integrity Log Data
- Recognizing problems of log data and provide solutions to mitigate or eliminate these
- Working well with colleagues and customers across all businesses and cultures
- Managing multiple project and/or deadlines
- Being available to work days, nights, and weekends when necessary
- Have bachelor's degree with good industrial experience, with preference for an Engineering scientific or earth sciences discipline or relevant industry experience within product line
- Show great experience of Log data analysis and interpretation
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of petrophysics, LWD and wireline tools (CH and OH) and measurements
- Demonstrate experience on log data integrated interpretation. Have ability to manage multiple project and/or deadlines
- Have good oral and written communication skills. Facility with other languages.
*PLEASE NOTE: Candidate must be for this W2 position
Summit Technology Services, Inc. is a software engineering services firm providing management, design, development and support for engineering systems and applications, utilizing a diverse set of hardware, communication protocols, and software databases, languages, tools and technology.
Visit us at www.summit-tsi.com
Please send me your most recent resume and availability: