Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring " Werum MES System Engineer " for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Position: Werum MES System Engineer
Mode of hire- Full time
Location - Santa Monica, CA
- Good knowledge of Werum PAS-X MES system
- Knowledge on MES Application Administration including security role configuration and updates
- Should know Master Data Setup/configuration in PAS-X MES system
- Experience in Data Migration between various environments - Dev/QA/Prod
- Working knowledge of MES peripherals, their configuration, trouble-shooting
- Exposure to Manufacturing applications/Systems
- Knowledge of pharma domain
- Knowledge of GxP processess and solution implementation in validated environment
- Understanding of Installation Qualification(IQ) and Operational Qualification(OQ)"
- Does MES Application administration for COE DEV, QUAL and Staging environments, including security role configuration / updates
- Configures Master Data in Werum, updates master data as per needs based on a spreadsheet provided by a team
- Can learn automation scripts to enter master data into MES
- Writes procedure and performs migration of data from Dev to QA to Production
- Performs MES peripherals setup and troubleshooting (Scanners, Weigh Scale, Cell Viability Counters)
- User Interface setup, Pas X clients
- Ensures high uptime of the environment by performing routine system maintenance, advises on what should be done
- Troubleshoots EBR execution and BRR reports
- Writes disaster recovery / business continuity procedure and prototypes
- Authors assigned System SOP's / modifies system SOP's to meet COE needs
- Creates as built design specifications for the system, that are not provided by Werum (architecture diagrams, as built detailed specifications for system such as service configurations etc.)
- Performs activities to prototype new capabilities, for example builds Nucleo Counter integration solution
- Provides production rollout and Hypercare support to the sites, as sites rollout occur
- Works on MBR design and documentation as needed in a team environment
- Is knowledgeable about Werum system components such as JBoss App servers and database
- Provides hands on support to werum issues as they arise at COE, at site rollouts or during Hypercare at site
- Knows when to escalate issue to werum team
- Assists in training development
- Is a team player and wants to do hands on work, get things done attitude
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 468| Cell: (201) 479-3246 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email:firstname.lastname@example.org