I'm looking for Wi-Fi Developer.
- Looking for a strong Wi-Fi Developer
- Wi-Fi knowledge
- C programming
- Embedded Linux Environment
Day To Day:
- You will build 802.11 features
- Design and development
- Resolve defects on already deployed platforms
- Phone 30 minutes
- Onsite 1-hour coding, if you clear, 1 hour meet the team
Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
The Whole Home product and Test House (for testing consumer use of products)
- XH product testing and defect validation
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of 802.11ac standards and specs
- IoT testing(Zigbee, Bluetooth, Thread, etc.)
- Inter-Op testing(CE, CPE, etc.)
- Rate vs orientation, Rate vs. Range, etc.
- Automation Development
- Chambers (RF/ Isolation), Octoscope, Ixia
- Traffic Generators( iGen, Ixia Chariot, iPerf, etc.)
- Enhanced WiFi feature testing
- Need for a product lead who has the ability to present and communicate test data (written and verbally) to exec level management
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead the projects and present them to upper level mgmt.
- Create test lab or customer environment for troubleshooting any issues that may occur in a lab or customer home.
- Understands the data/ results and can interpret the data - communicate them well.
- Able to pars raw WiFi traffic data during trouble-shooting and validation efforts
- Testing and defect validation of XH devices
- Triage and trouble-shooting Wi-Fi enabled Gateways connected to XH
- Wi-Fi functionality and Performance
- Sanity and Regression testing
- Defects validations
- New Wi-Fi features validations
- Analysis and reporting of test results