ClifyX was formed in 1998 and since then providing staffing solutions and services.
ClifyX provides innovative business solutions that satisfy the highest requirements for mission-critical reliability, scalability, interoperations to our customers and shareholders and a high level of satisfaction for the employees. Our staff’s creativity, service, and dedication set apart from other IT firms. Our team is Young, Dynamic and willing to work with our Client's needs with the right attitude. Our Team has years of experience helping clients around the world use their IT investments to drive innovation, productivity, and growth to achieve higher performance.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, visa status, rate and current location info to speed up the interview processes.
Job Title : WiFi Engineer
Location : Philadelphia, PA (Remote till COVID pandemic)
Duration : 12 Months
Minimum Experience : 6 years
Detail Job Description :
- Excellent industry knowledge and theoretical understanding of IEEE 802.11 specifications (a/b/g/n/ac/ax (WiFi 6) protocol stack
- Strong knowledge on MIMO, SISO, MCS index, and general RF characteristics.
- Strong knowledge in Rate Vs Range , Rate Vs Orientation and Interference Scenarios
- Working experience with different lab equipment’s: Network analyzer, Signal generator, Signal analyzer, Octoscope, Chariot, Veriwave
- Experience in troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues, including connectivity, performance (Throughput), Interop
- Experience in validating WPA2/WPA3-PSK security protocols
- Good Knowledge in TCP/UDP, IP protocols and understanding of basic OSI model
- Good working knowledge of RF calibrations and RF metrics
- Experience in validating Band steering, Mu-MIMO, Wi-Fi Mesh, BSS coloring, TWT (Target wake time) and OFDMA
- Deep knowledge of Wi-Fi troubleshooting and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) at OTA and controlled environments
- Analyze results of validation and verification testing including parametric and regression testing to ensure hardware/firmware/software meets the product requirements
- Designs, develops and test the test plans and test cases for new Products and releases
- Test Architecture, Wifi-6, LTE, 5G, 4G, FDD
- Wi-Fi and IP network experience: Good knowledge of RF, protocols and specifications; hands-on to configure AP and Sta devices and RF capture equipment; able to analyze pcap files and triage defects from it
- Test plan experience: Testbed design, particularly with anechoic RF chambers; test case development for given functional requirement
Thanks & Warm Regards,
US IT Recruiter