Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Job Description: WIFI and Network, VPN,! MDM support
Qualifications: • Analysis, architecture, design, networking, configuration, troubleshooting and support of Aruba, Enterasys/Extreme, and Cisco Wireless networks.
• Ability to architect, design and analyze diverse enterprise wireless solutions based on evolving customer requirements
• Experience supporting a mixture of Mobile Devices including iOS and Android
• Experience with Remote Access / VPN Technologies/Authentication, Hardware, Software, and Applications (SSL VPN, Network Access Control, NetMotion, Palo Alto, Two Factor Authentication)
• Experience and/or Understanding of MDM technologies such as AirWatch
• Providing remote administration and support configuration
• Experience with RADIUS and 802.1X authentication
• Experience working in a virtualized environment
• Security hardening mobile device infrastructure and endpoints.
• Experience developing and implementing wireless Guest Access Control Captive portals.
• In-depth knowledge of general networking and security technologies.
• Ability to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment (e.g. Police, Fire, Public Works and Public Utilities Departments)
• Experience with Cellular modem for mobile vehicles (e.g. Sierra Wireless, Cisco, Cradle Point)
For consideration, please reference job number 1840.
San Francisco, CAContact