Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Director on this position.
The leading Global Biotech Company in its niche is looking for a Windchill Development/Configuration Engineer. The company has been in business for 50+ years, is publicly traded, has 7+K employees, has $5.2B in revenues (16% increase over FY 2018), $108 million in profits (44% increase over FY 2018), has 750 product patents, released 4 new products in 2019 and is an active philanthropic institution.
The Windchill Development/Configuration Engineer will join a Windchill PLM team to support a global environment with 7K global Windchill users. The Windchill Development/Configuration Engineer will:
- Develop a clear understanding of the current PTC Windchill v11.2 environment and gain an understanding the product development lifecycle. Company has currently implemented Windchill Document Management, Change Management and Change Control. They are currently planning to deploy PLM, QMS locally and globally. Windchill is deployed on AWS.
- Develop and configure Windchill applications and software to simplify, streamline and improve user experience accessing and processing information from the PTC Windchill modules and system.
- Work with a diverse group of engineers, designers, IT support staff, external partners and business analysts to understand, gather and turn business requirements into technical requirements; then, perform configurations and develop customizations, enhancements and development of features of Windchill utilizing Java to meet business users’ needs
- Support and perform code deployments and configuration changes
- Create/update system test cases; conduct unit & integration testing to ensure the defined functionality meets business requirements
- Respond to user feedback to update and continuously improve deployed applications
- Create and maintain Windchill documentation
The Windchill Development/Configuration Engineer reports to the Windchill Manager
- Configuration of Windchill objects
- Should have experience performing unit and integration testing, performing code deployments and supporting configuration changes
- Any experience with Windchill ThingWorx, PLM and/or QMS and/or AWS is a plus (NOT mandatory).
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; vacation and paid company holidays; 6% matching 401K; 6% pension contribution, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.