Business Operational Concepts (BOC) is a recognized leader in providing Technical and Program Management Services, Information Technology, and Support.
BOC has enabled their Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost-effective professional services and solutions. We provide a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing Federal sector workforce.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a generous salary, insurance (medical, dental, etc.), paid leave, 401k plan and more. We are committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace and believe customer satisfaction comes first.
Business Operational Concepts (BOC) is currently seeking a Window Server Administrator to work with our government client. The ideal candidate will coordinate day-to-day operational services supporting server infrastructure, facilities, hardware, software, and systems. Direct routine aspects of server administration for Windows and VMware server environments which includes monitoring of CPU/Disk, maintenance, troubleshooting, hardware/software installation, and system documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support development; operations and maintenance; engineering and architecture design; integration; and testing services of Windows Server Environment for physical and virtual servers.
* Perform ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and applications to ensure their ongoing availability, stability, and compliance with standards and security requirements
* Administer, run, and maintain client s Windows server infrastructure in production, dev and test environments.
* Strong ability to install, troubleshoot and deliver COTS and custom apps to end users using server infrastructure.
* Contribute to the design and implementation of disaster recovery plans for servers.
* Work ticket queues and document resolutions completely and accurately.
* Provides technology related recommendations, implementations and upgrades.
* Documents the enterprise backup environment(s) and develops related documents as needed.
Required (Minimum) Qualifications Education, Certification, Experience, and Skills
* Bachelor s Degree and/or equivalent certifications or military work-related experience
* Minimum of 3+ years of IT support or Administration experience on an enterprise level
* Comptia Server+
* Strong customer relations
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Excellent organization and planning skills
* Ability to understand and troubleshoot technical problems
* Microsoft Windows Server (2012 & up)
* Microsoft Active Directory, including group-policy
Preferred Qualifications Education, Certification, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
* MCSA or equivalent preferred (Not Required)
Public Trust or the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance. (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)