Looking for an experienced Windows, Unix or SharePoint Systems Administrator in Las Vegas, NV. This person will help monitor and maintain systems in a 24/7/365 environment. Technical Skills include: * 6+ years work experience as Windows, Unix or SharePoint Server Administrator in a large/enterprise environment (100-700 servers).
* Must have experience implementing and managing enterprise server environments (with server-class hardware & peripherals) located in multiple datacenters.
* Understanding of and experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, NTFS permissions, WINS, DNS, OS security, and systems patching. Proficient understanding of and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, and Solaris, file systems, applications and storage technologies.
* Experience with Exchange 2000 and 2003.
* Practical understanding of networking - routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP, & VLANs.
* Understanding and experience with Exchange 2000 and 2003.
* Must have scripting skills - PERL, batch, shell and/or VB.
* Must have experience with using systems monitoring software (e.g. Microsoft Operations Manager).
* Previous experience with providing support for remotely connected customers and the associated technologies (e.g., Citrix, Cisco PIX) is required.
* Understanding of or experience supporting web servers.
* Understanding of or experience with backup software and recovery strategies.
* Understanding of or experience with NAS and/or SAN.