"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
• Provides accurate, consistent, creative and timely solutions to user problems of mid-level to advanced technical difficulty to ensure continued user productivity both in local and remote environments. These solutions should be based upon internal standards and procedural guidelines. Responds to escalated problems, referred by first level support personnel with all work being appropriately recorded and documented.
• Provides input to processes, procedures and service descriptions to increase customer satisfaction and to prevent frequently recurring problems, and communicates processes, procedures, policies and service descriptions to facilitate increased customer satisfaction.
• Provides Off Hours support as needed to support the Windows 10 migration for over 2000 users.
• Supports all Client supported software and hardware, including desktops, laptops, PC/MAC OS, Productivity Office Suites, and Business Information Systems
• Escalates problems to appropriate individual based on established guidelines and procedures.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Operational responsibilities may include migration tasks for the Windows10 migration project.
• Assists in special program-related issues as needed, with the flexibility to change focus as necessary.
• Works with other IT team members regarding troubleshooting incidents, root cause analysis, upgrades, new product or process implementations, and projects.
• Advise and provide guidance to team members on troubleshooting, technical knowledge and procedural questions.
• Train other Support Analyst on how to resolve common Windows 10 issues.
• 5 + years of experience in computer systems or IT support, with technical proficiency in workstation operating systems, tools and productivity office suites.
• Experience in multi-platform environments. (PC, Macs and mobile devices)
• Expert in supporting Microsoft Office applications including; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with a prior experience in Visio, SharePoint, and Project. Excellent knowledge and proficiency to diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of computer hardware, windows based applications and networking projects to help minimize downtime.
• Expert experience in Windows 10
• Excellent understanding of network connectivity and Active Directory
• MCITP or MTA certification a preferred.
• Demonstrate a professional customer-focused attitude, including being personable, respectful, and deferential to clients within the framework of the organizational requirements.
• Ability to maintain a high level of client trust and confidence while assisting users to understand technology policies and implications of various decisions.
• Excellent telephone, organization, oral and written communication as well as demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Requires use of a wireless handheld device for contact throughout the workday and on after hours shift as required through rotation.
• Working knowledge of telecommunication and network protocols and hardware.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable industry experience in computer science or a related subject required; plus additional related technical courses or professional training.
Dell and/or Lenovo certified technician a plus.