Looking for strong Windows Administrator with Active Directory, ADFS and GPO experience.
- AD migrations (2003 to 2008, 2008-2012, etc…)
- AD clean-up of stale objects and OU consolidation/redesign
- Manage roles, OU, user profiles, and computer profiles
- Design, create and implementation of GPO
- Design and implementation of DHCP scopes and maintaining same
- Potential experience with – design\plan of migration and consolidation of multiple domain into single AD
- AD Federation Service
- Domain peer or forest trust setup and implementation
In addition to these high level AD skills we are looking for general Windows OS support type skills along with background in hypervisor environment (Vmware or Hyper-V) and possible cloud experience (AWS or Azure).