Windows Engineer L2
Location: Raleigh, NC OR St. Louis, MO
Rate:$68k - $73k FTE W2 + Full Benefit Package)
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen Only
Duration: Long Term
Will be responsible for implementing and maintaining continuous integration and build systems that drive efficiency and accuracy throughout the software build and deployment process.
Role participates in a 24x7 support environment with monthly rotation schedule and should be flexible to schedules.
- U.S. Citizen
- Clear understanding of Windows Active Directory
- 1+ year in or a demonstrated understand of the support role managing Windows
- Clear understanding of Virtualized environments with VMware, Xen, or Hyper-V.
- Solid troubleshooting skills needed
- Windows System Administration knowledge/experience needed
- Basic Linux/UNIX System Administration experience.
- Experience providing or supporting multi-tenant, datacenter hosting solutions.
- Experience configuration and installing Windows server based OS
- Previous service provider experience strongly preferred.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience preferred
- Microsoft Active Directory administration experience preferred
- Microsoft IIS administration experience preferred
- Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
- Work with Sr. Platform Engineers to provided quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
- Installs, maintains and upgrades the systems and technologies that constitute the internal applications (Platforms) used in the support of Datacenter and Hosting customers.
- Central role as the implementation and maintenance engineer for the Continuous Integration and Build environment for all internally developed applications.
- Work with Sr. Platform Engineers to create documentation for supported environments, processes, technical training, and support procedures.
- Provide additional support when necessary for lab infrastructure related to the support of test Platform systems.
- Participates in an on-call function to ensure 24/7 coverage of critical internal systems.