Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Manager on this position.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
An International, successful, extremely profitable and the largest global privately held medical software/hardware Company is looking for a Windows Network Administrator. The company is privately held, has been in business for 65+ years, has $1+ Billion in revenue, has 5K+ employees, is extremely profitable and has never laid-off an employee.
Due to extreme product growth, this is a newly created role where the Windows Network Administrator will:
- Develop a clear understanding of the current Windows environment and gain an understanding the business model and role
- Be solely responsible for administering 250-300+ Windows servers located at client sites that are running company s cutting-edge mission critical web-based applications.
- Specifically, administer, support, troubleshoot and provide resolutions for all networking and server issues such as crashing Windows Services, Security permissions, networking and connectivity incidents, firewalls, etc.
- Participate in upgrade of all servers from Windows 2012/2016 to Windows 2019
- Interact with client IT staff in order to understand, research and resolve server and network issues
- Travel 5%
The Windows Network Administrator report to the Infrastructure Manager
- Must have recent 3-5+ years of Windows and Network Administration and troubleshooting experience
- Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Experience with VMWare and/or Hyper-V Virtualization
- Experience diagnosing connectivity issues between devices using various protocols
- Experience remotely investigating and resolving server and networking issues
- Any experience with the following is only a plus , NOT Mandatory: SQL Server, IIS, Medical Software (EHR, EMR, EPIC, etc.) or Certifications (MCSA, CCNA, MCSE)
The company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 3 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursement, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.