This position is responsible for designing, engineering, and supporting complex mixed technology environments to support enterprise Microsoft windows solutions.
1. Work with both internal and external customers to understand business requirements and needs.
2. Design maintainable solutions to meet business and compliance requirements through creation and application of best practices to ensure consistency, maintainability, and compliance.
3. Deploy new solutions and configurations.
4. Discover current technical standards and best practices (R&D).
5. Deploy patches, updates, and configuration changes.
6. Create and document engineering standards.
Platform knowledge (Linux,Unix,Sun,WindowsNT,XP,Open Step):
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
• Strong skills in Microsoft Active Directory, 2003/2008R2/2012R2.
• Strong skills in Microsoft 2003, 2008R2, 20012 OS’s including CORE.
• Strong ability with MS system center products.
• Strong abilty with MS system center products.
• Strong ability in Exchange 2010, SharePoint, and Project Server.
• Strong level of virtualization skills (VMware, Citrix, RedHat).
• Strong ability with IBM and Cisco UCS blade centers in an enterprise environment.
• Strong skills with powershell, VB script.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
12 month contract with a fortune 200 company. Pls apply