Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 13 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Primary responsibility for building, deploying and maintaining physical and virtual Windows servers.
- Build, deploy, administer, and troubleshoot Windows servers, HP and Cisco servers, VMware infrastructure
- Lead/contribute to internal/external projects
- Provide support to customer requests
- Build and maintain environment diagram, process and procedures
- Work with network and/or storage teams for connectivity to IP network/storage area network, assigning IP addresses/providing WWN.
- Administer an enterprise vSphere ESXi 5.x & 6.x VMWare environment 100 hosts and 1800 virtual machines, including using administration and use of vCenter, deploying templates, taking and management of snapshots, vMotion and storage vMotion, and cold migrations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Windows OS and IIS performance issues, security and configuration of Windows Servers.
- Knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models for physical and virtual servers
- Windows server performance tuning, optimization, using Performance Monitor and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of Windows Server permissions, IIS 7.x & 8.x role and configuration.
- Deep knowledge of Active Directory, Group policy Objects, User/Computer objects and attributes. Knowledge of the different AD Group objects and scenarios for each type, Local/Global/Universal. Use of security groups and Distribution groups and Active Directory permissions.
- BS/BA desired.
- Professional Certifications - One or more advanced professional certifications related to chosen discipline:
- Microsoft Certification - MCP, MCSE, MCITP Enterprise Admin
- VMWare Certified Professional is desired
- ITIL Foundation in Service Management v2/v3 (optional)
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows Server OS 2003 R2/2008R2, 2012 R2, 2016 build and deployment of both physical and virtual servers (VMWare), Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, 2016 administration and support in an enterprise environment over 1000 servers.
- A minimum of 8 years of overall information technology experience is required.
- 5 years of experience desired with a proven advanced skill-set and enterprise experience across various Microsoft and VMWare technologies with specific expertise in the following:
Strong experience in VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.x/6.x
Strong understanding of Microsoft Core Infrastructure Windows Servers 2003 R2/2008 R2/2012 R2/2016, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and MS Office suite.
Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub netting, routing, SMTP protocol, DNS, DHCP.
Strong understanding of industry standard virtualization & data storage technologies, iSCSI, NAS, SAN, HBA’s.
- Experience with HP Proliant server hardware
- Experience with Cisco UCS server hardware
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection client and management console v12.x
- Excellent hardware (servers, peripherals) and software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and/or weekends on short notice
- Strong troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills
- Technical documentation skills for processes and procedures
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org