Title: Windows Server Administrator
Location: Denver, CO (Hybrid Schedule -3 days in a row once per month onsite)
Type: 12+ Months Contract (Long term - Extendable)
We are looking for a Windows Server Admin to join our client team for a 12 plus month contract assignment. Our client has a fantastic working environment and company culture which far exceeds the norm in today's corporate environment. This is a great place to work that offers one a great challenge technically and will enable you to continue to grow while also working in a fun, up-beat atmosphere where one truly looks forward to waking up in the morning and going to work. If you are looking for a breath of fresh air when it comes to a unique company that goes above and beyond to create a good balance of hard work and fun, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Serve as part of a Team of analysts who provide remote support for the clinical end user technology and applications
- Ensure proactive and reactive software and hardware maintenance is performed
- Ensure process, procedure and policy development, maintenance, and compliance to ensure efficient operations
- Serve as a member of a rotation team, providing 24/7 on-call first contact resolution for the teams that are supported
- Collaborate with other IT organizational teams in support of enterprise-wide goals
- Follow processes to lead, manage and monitor all aspects of upgrading, repairing, and replacing a server in the client's clinic environment
- Perform basic remote Windows server administration activities using remote desktops and proprietary tools.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and basic network connectivity problems including technologies such as DNS, WINS, DHCP, Client, SMTP, LDAP, SNMP.
- Utilize strong knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server technology including start/stop services, move databases and an ability to diagnose and resolve database related issues.
Required Technical Skills and Expertise:
- 2-3 years of System Administration and Troubleshooting experience
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service function, supporting non-technical customers in a technical environment
- Proficient with Windows Server 2008/2012
- Proficient with Client Server technologies including Client SIM, Client ILO, and Client/UX
- Proficient with remote administration and provisioning
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server2005 and 2008
- Any PowerShell scripting experience is a plus
- PowerShell scripting is not a must have but is a nice to have
- Needs to be at least be familiar with running PS scripts
- Network Configurations (DNS / WINS / DHCP / Client / SMTP / LDAP)
- Working knowledge with Unix/Linux/AIX technologies
- Security (Encryption / Certificates / IPSec / TLS / Policies)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to assist customers remotely over the phone using remote control software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks & Regards
Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: | Email:
iSpace Inc | El Segundo, CA | www.ispace.com