MagTek's vision is to bank, shop, work, play, communicate and exchange services in a safe and worry-free environment.
Our mission is to deliver MagneSafe™ secured devices and services across the globe to governments, financial institutions, merchants, and parties committed to safer transactions.ÂOur fraud fighting solutions are simple, practical, scalable and cost effective. We strive to protect the identity, privacy, assets, and safety of our customers and their customers.
Under limited supervision, the Window Server System Administrator is responsible for the administration and day-to-day operations of company's server and storage hardware and software.Responsibilities and Duties
- Requisition, install, and configure server and storage hardware and software
- Adhere to documented processes and procedures
- Collect and analyze system capacity and error information
- Develop and implement server security processes
- Participate in on-call rotation and after-hours/weekend maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server, AD, GPO, DNS, SMTP, SFTP, MSCS
- Automation scripting experience in a Windows environment
- 3 years of hands-on server administration experience
- 1 years of SAN administration experience
- Excellent time management and end-user relationship skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- BSCS or equivalent degree
- PCI-DSS experience desired
- SQL Server management experience desired
- Barracuda or Cisco network skills are a plus
- Microsoft Azure experience desired
- Limited travel as needed
- Local off-site colo work as needed
If you share our passion for technology and innovation, want a dynamic career and meet the profile described above, contact us today for immediate consideration. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . MagTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.