State Employees' Credit Union, not-for-profit, is a member-owned cooperative with the goal of helping the people in our community. SECU is a growing financial institution committed to providing a full range of high-quality services for our members. In order to follow our motto of 'People Helping People', SECU continues to search for employees who are dedicated to serving others.
SECU offers a work environment that is challenging and promotes the success of its employees. SECU also provides competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and abundant opportunities for growth. We are currently in search of an experienced Systems Administrator who is able to handle tasks related to systems management and support in our Branch Systems or Enterprise Monitoring groups. This individual will be part of a skilled technical team that monitors and remotely manages systems at over 300 locations throughout North Carolina.
- Configure, maintain, and administer Microsoft Windows Server environments.
- Application support and maintenance.
- Anticipate and respond to changing business/technical requirements from multiple business divisions.
- Provide assistance as a level three (L3) escalation point for complex troubleshooting items.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- A four-year degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university.
- Proven experience as a Windows System Administrator with expert knowledge of Windows Server platforms 2008, 2012, 2016 a plus.
- Expert knowledge of TCP\IP networking, SNMP, Active Directory and DHCP Services under Windows.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Hyper-V and SCVMM.
- Experience supporting and configuring server hardware, network print management, peripherals, and applications on Windows Server platforms.
- Experience scripting with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with MS SCOM, or other monitoring products
- Must have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellence communication and documentation skills.
No relocation assistance will be provided.
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet**.