First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Windows Server Engineer will have the responsibility of providing support for the firm's Windows Server environments, hypervisors, network protocols, application delivery technologies, and supporting server infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be fast to learn, have ability to assess and prioritize tasks, and ensure a smooth transition of and implementation of projects. The Windows Server Engineer must have experience working in an Active Directory/Infoblox implementation project environment and have strong network troubleshooting skills.
* Provide Tier III Administering Windows Server environments including configuring, troubleshooting and resolving issues in both Infoblox DNS/DHCP and Windows Server environment.
* Manage, support high-availability with VMWare ESXi and VCenter
* Address L2 & L3 user and environment issues quickly and efficiently with minimal downtime.
* Windows Server Deployments and upgrades
* Collaborate with external groups, as required; Develop, architect, recommend, and implement enterprise hardware and software solutions
* SCCM Patch management configuration
* Support Active Directory infrastructure
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2
* 5-7+ years of experience in enterprise Windows Server Infrastructure
* Infoblox DNS, DHCP, IPAM
* Active Directory - group policies, permissions
* Experience with Windows Failover Clustering and SQL AlwaysOn administration.
* Infoblox DNS, DHCP, IPAM
* VMWare administration in a large clustered environment
* Strong Windows server troubleshooting and skills
* Experience implementing and supporting MS System Center. ie: SCCM
* Experience managing Incident and Request tickets with ServiceNow ITSM tools.
* Must be able to remain calm in a stressful environment and work overtime if needed.
* Must be analytical in approach to work
* Must be a team worker and have the ability to motivate and guide team towards project goals
* Must be driven and have the ability to provide out-of-box solutions
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact positively with end-users and vendors on a daily basis
* Requires strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, work in a team environment and follow written policies and procedures.
* Provides extraordinary service.
* Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2016 and 2012, Active Directory, VMware, RDS Services, DNS, Group Policy, Scaling and tuning servers, Infoblox DDI, MS System Center, NTFS permissions.
* Limited knowledge of NetApp ISCSI and NFS technologies, SQL Server is helpful.
* MCP, Microsoft Certified Professional
* Bachelor's degree, Computer Science
* MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer OR MCSA, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator preferred
* Business-project management training and certifications from accredited institutions preferred.
* The ability to learn and comprehend complex instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel as position requires.