Hiring Active Directory Expert
Investment Banking Firm (Client in Irving TX) Needs to hire a Skilled Windows Engineer
Sr System Administrator Direct Hire Full Time in Irving
Call me to Discuss at 972-239-6055 Ask for Lance
The ideal Systems Administrator will have 4+ years of applicable, relevant experience with O365, Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Servers. They will be highly analytical and possess strong technical aptitude with troubleshooting/problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for managing Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
- Proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Advanced skills in Office 365
- Experience with Azure / In-Tune (desired).
- Thorough knowledge on Active Directory Object Administration and Management.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Performance monitoring and reporting for Window, SQL Server environment.
- Windows desktop management experience (desired).
- Technical Degree: Computer Engineering, etc., 4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Design and configuration of Microsoft operating systems and system applications.
- Provide technical guidance for migration, configuration and deployment of Office 365, Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 and Azure AD
- Troubleshooting O365
- Assist with configurations, PowerShell scripts, baseline policies and backup/DR processes.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software complex problems and taking appropriate corrective action and/or interacting with IT staff or vendors in performing testing, support and troubleshooting functions with very little to no supervision
- Provide remote and onsite server maintenance, software installation and upgrades, hardware maintenance, and license management.
- Monitor server performance and capacity, forecast system demands and recommend upgrades, expansions and reconfigurations
- Provide support of the application infrastructure that runs on the Windows servers
- Manage projects, drive initiatives for improvement, and assist in implementing new technology
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.