Norwalk, CT Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Windows Systems Admin
Candidates should have in-depth, handson experience of the Windows OS, specifically Windows 2012/2016/2019, as well as common technologies used in a Microsoft environment such as Active Directory, SCCM, group policies. Additionally, they should be familiar with scripting, i.e. PowerShell not just running manual commands off a KB and able to run, maintain, and write basic scripts. Any experience with Chef, VMware vSphere, AWS, or Azure is a plus.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The position is for an operational (run) group. SysAdmins will respond to incidents and as well as handle support requests for a variety of technologies related to our Windows service.
- As a queue owner, SysAdmins will be responsible for the general health of the queue (resolving tickets, identifying trends, finding the technical cause of problems) as well as recommending process/ system changes to eliminate incoming workload, optimizing team process, and escalating where appropriate.
- Break/Fix, Provisioning & Decom, Patching, Migrations, Documentation
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system OS, software, and performance issues
- At least 5+ years of experience in relevant technologies
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com