Blue Canopy, LLC is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator in Washington, D.C.
Blue Canopy provides direct support to a federal agency managing a classified enclave in the Washington Metropolitan Area in support of the intelligence mission. This organization is responsible for assisting federal personnel in their mission of national security and threat detection. To perform this mission, we are growing our teams of skilled security professionals with those who are interested in taking their careers to the next level in cyber-security by developing innovative solutions that advance the state-of-the-art and deliver meaningful risk reduction.
- Maintaining windows server environment
- Maintaining McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) EPO Server
- Maintaining Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Servers
- Configuring and validating completion of backup jobs
- Providing Tier III support to service desk
- Coordinating with Citrix Engineer to ensure health of Domain
- Performing and validating security patching of server and workstation environments
- Provisioning new servers in VMWare environment as required
- Validating configuration changes and software installations in test environment
- Documenting configurations and standard operating procedures
- Evaluating new technologies and software for future implementation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the implementation and administration Windows Server products (Server 2008 and 2012)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the implementation and configuration of McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) EPO Server
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Server hardware deployment, management, maintenance, and repair
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in implementing and troubleshooting windows group policy
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience with VMWare ESXI server and VSphere software
- Familiar with administration and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server and Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with SAN storage technologies
- Familiar with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG’s)
- Familiar with Microsoft SCCM usage for software and updates distribution – Understand building collections, scheduling advertisements, troubleshooting client issues
- Strong presentation, client interaction, and communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills must be able to detect, identify, and correct complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise and complete manner.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize simultaneous high visibility customer projects and issues.
- Strong writing/documentation skills – providing technical documentation and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of IT experience including IT services and support.
Clearance: Current active Top Secret clearance required.
Operating at the intersection of mission and technology, Blue Canopy Group, LLC is one of the fastest growing woman-owned businesses in the Greater Washington, D.C. area. We focus on delivering outcomes that matter by harnessing the power of technology, combing governance with process improvement. We provide support to both Federal and Commercial clients in five areas: Mission Support Services, Cyber Security, Big Data Analytics, Cloud & Mobility and Agile Development. Our core values around commitment to clients and our people drive Blue Canopy in the relentless pursuit to innovate and help our clients’ problem solve by building solutions as a team. Blue Canopy is headquartered in Reston, VA and employs over 450 highly skilled professionals.
Blue Canopy Group, LLC is EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability