Description Job Description:
Leidos seeks a Windows Systems Administration SME to support the DoD Mobility Classified Capability (DMCC) program in San Antonio, TX. This role supports a 24x7 operation and candidates must be able to rotate shifts every 3 months.
We seek a candidate with expertise in Active Directory or SCCM to provide IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DoD's secure mobile device capability service.Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and testing the intended design of infrastructure upgrades, discussing specifications and requirements with the customer, and then making recommendations for hardware, software, and system configurations in order for the systems to function as intended.
- Collaborating with other SMEs to identify solutions that are not currently defined or readily available for ease of resolution. You will be solving complex issues with unknown solutions that may take several iterations of research, design, and testing to find the final solution.
- Identifying and recommending system optimization and performance changes and working with the program's change management process for review and approval.
You will also utilize your broad experience in configuration, testing, documentation, maintenance, administration, and operation of a variety of voice and data network protocol standards and a broad range of devices such as:
- Windows servers
- VMware/ESXi virtualization
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Juniper Firewalls
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- F5 traffic management
- Linux servers
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of related experience or Master's degree and 6 years of related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE)
- Extensive experience managing Active Directory or extensive SCCM management and diagnostic experience
- Experience performing system administration tasks (installing, maintaining, monitoring, recovering, rebuilding, upgrading, patching)
- Fluent with WSUS configuration/management
- Experience with maintaining Windows services in an air-gapped environment
- Experience configuring and managing two-factor authentication services such as: RSA Authentication Manager
- Experience with Group Policy management, PowerShell scripting, SQL Server, Windows Server Backup
- Experience configuring and maintaining network devices such as: switches, routers, and firewalls
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as: OSI Model, LAN/WAN, IPv4/IPv6, subnetting and VLANs
- Experience with Red Hat Linux CLI and a basic understanding of the Linux operating system
- Certifications with major system vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco and Juniper
GSMOExternal Referral Bonus:
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
$3000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems AdministrationPay Range: