Windows Systems Administrator
Herndon, VA (local Candidates only
Opportunity as a Windows System Administrator will be responsible for helping to maintain existing systems as well as contributing to the application migration efforts as part of a data center migration project.
- Proficient in Windows (Win 2008/12) and SQL Server (2008/12)
- Ability to configure servers, applications, apply patches, etc.
- Experience with AD and Windows System Administration
- Experience working with Automation tools such as Puppet and Rundeck preferred
- Experience with storage, network, database, and virtual machines.
- Hands on experience in a data center preferred