Windows Systems Administrator VA, Arlington 22209 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: Windows, System Administration, LAN/WAN, DoS, Software Operations, Network Monitoring
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to work in support of a federal government program. Role and responsibilities include:
- Support installation, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of agency wide-area networks (WANs) and local-area networks (LANs).
- Support WAN infrastructure design and processes.
- Provide network monitoring and problem resolution.
- Support second-tier support for problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution.
- Coordinate vendor dispatch required for problem resolution.
- Communicate issues, escalation, and status, as required.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current security clearance (secret at a minimum).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field OR additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of related experience supporting Windows server operating systems using Windows Server 2008.
- Experience with MS SQL 2008.
- Experience supporting website hosting and content management using Microsoft Internet Information Services using MS IIS 6.0.
- Experience working with DNN Evoq Content.
- Experience supporting mail server and calendar server using MS Exchange.
- Experience using Group Policy (Group Policy Objects) in an Active Directory environment.
- Experience with VMWare products including VMware ESXi, vCenter, vROP and vRA.
- Experience with SolarWinds network monitoring and performance.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewall monitoring tools.
- Experience with large network systems management using MS SCCM.
- Experience with Citrix Systems virtualization.
- Experience using Splunk software is a plus.
- Experience configuring Symantec Endpoint Protection is a plus.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .