Columbia, SC Description:
Our client is currently looking to hire a Windows System Administrator
to support a DoD end-client in a series of initiatives. This is a direct-hire, full-time position with a major defense contractor. Title:
System Administrator - Sumpter SC Clearance:
: Direct-hire, Permanent
Must be Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer -MSCE and have a DOD 8570 IAT level 2 certification (i.e. Security+ CE or higher IAT cert).Must have
- At least 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- DOD 8570 IAT level 2 certs
1. Managing the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Set up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintain system documentation
5. Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develop and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
10. Provide advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participate in special projects as required.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com