The Squires Group has a direct hire opportunity for a Windows System Administrator
to join a Federal project in Fort Belvoir, VA
. This program supports the Department of Defense in an effort to bolster innovation, cloud development, knowledge management, and information sharing, and enhanced software development efforts. This is mission-critical work and an excellent opportunity for you to support the U.S. Military.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Clearance. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Experience on server administration in Microsoft (MS) Windows environments, including MS Windows Server 2012 R2 and later configuration to include performance monitoring, tuning, and making recommendations to improve overall system performance and application efficiency
- Experience identifying and analyzing server requirements; planning the design and deployment of new technologies and upgrades
- Experience applying industry best practices on Windows Server 2012 R2 and later operating systems encompassing configuration, implementation, and security
- Experience using PowerShell and other scripting languages to automate common and repeating tasks
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate team members work consistent with the organizational goals and deadlines
- Experience administrating HP blade and storage technologies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JS1