Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Windows Administrator to join a collaborative team responsible for the operations of an enterprise data warehouse for a cabinet-level government agency in Memphis, Tn.
Responsibilities of the Windows Administrator include:
• Perform Active Directory Services administration and management including design, cleanup and routine maintenance and configuration.
• Support the implementation of Role Based Access Control (RBAC).
• Develops, update documents and manages GPOs across complex multiple domains, networked environments.
• Implement patches and upgrades to ensure server and workstation environment in compliance with STIG and Information Assurance regulations.
• Manage, monitor, and respond to alerting for systems and services maintained
Required Qualifications for the Windows Administrator Include:
• 6+ Years of IT Experience with 5+ years of Windows Systems Administration experience.
• Experience in Active Directory.
• Experience with PowerShell Scripting.
• Ability to obtain IRS Public Trust.
• Currently holds Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Bachelor's degree
Compensation and Benefits for the Windows Administrator Include:
• Salary Range: $95,000-$105,000. **depends upon experience**
• Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
Keywords: Windows, Administration, Windows Administration, Windows Admin, Microsoft, MCSA, MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certifications, Certifications, Systems, Systems Administration, Sys Admin, Sys Engineer, Systems Engineer, Active Directory, Linux, RedHat, PowerShell, Scripting, PowerShell Scripting, RBAC, STIG, GPO Memphis, Tennessee, Cleared, Clearance, Federal, Contract