Windows System Admin Location: Downey, CA Duration: 6-12 Months Contract (potential to go PERM with Client)
Looking for a hands on Windows Systems Administrator with experience with Windows server, version 2008 and above. This is an intermediate/low level senior role. This is not a senior or architect role. Ideal candidate will have experience with Laserfiche experience, Accela experience and with Eden/Tyler financial system. Must have 5+ years' experience, go getter, willing to learn, quick and fast with great technical and communication skills...this is important!!!!!! If the person doesn't have all the app experience, then exposure to it or understanding and/or experience with other financial applications.
- 5 to 8 year's total IT experience
- Hands on with Windows Server version 2008 and above
- Hands on experience in Windows 2012/2016/2019, MS Exchange 2012/2016
- Basic DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of backups, principles, patch management
- Experience with ticketing. They currently use Case.
- Experience Laserfiche, Accela, and Eden/Tyler. If not, then exposure to these apps. If no exposure, then excellent Windows Administrator.
- Basic knowledge of virtual computing technologies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exposure/Experience with dispatch systems (CAD)
- SQL Experience