This is a contract to hire position. Candidates must be available to convert to full-time regular employee status after 3 to 6 months.
Windows Systems Administrator
The Windows System Administrator is responsible for overall maintenance, administration, and management of the Microsoft Windows Server environment and ensures Windows Systems are fully patched per company guidelines. The Windows System Administrator is also responsible for managing Active Directory and its Group Policy Objects (GPO). This position troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy Objects (GPO) and strong technical installation skills
- Knowledge of managing a multi-domain network
- Understanding of routing protocol (EIGRP, OSPF)
- Thorough knowledge of various server hardware (Cisco UCS, Dell PowerEdge, and HP)
- Knowledge of Cisco Systems, Fortinet, etc.
- Knowledge of VMware, VPN routing, and Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Strong computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- Minimum five years of system administration experience in a Windows Server environment, including experience administering in Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
- MCSA Certifications required