• Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions.
• Manage and maintain systems and software.
• Support server software and hardware and related applications and systems.
• Design systems that proactively monitor health and performance of systems and infrastructure.
• Implement tools to provide analytic trend analysis, capacity planning and performance data.
• Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
• Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio.
• Recommend improvements and/or alternatives for existing systems.
• Research and recommend emerging technologies to increase cost effectiveness, system ability and future expandability.
• Facilitate, lead and document meetings and discussions.
• Act as a liaison between IT management and remote branches and technicians.
• Bachelor''s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
• 5+ years experience with HP Proliant servers and managing NAS / SAN technology.
• 5+ years experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 and Linux preferred.
• IT certifications such as MCSA or MCSE a plus.
• Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and remote communications.
• Experience supporting Active Directory, PowerShell Scripting, DNS and GPO development.
• Experience with VMware administration.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues using Wireshark and other network analysis tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
• Strong customer service focus and experience with end users.
We are an equal opportunity employer.