Business Group Highlights Civilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution
- Provides Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Able to coordinate and partner with various team, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
- Develop solutions in a growing Microsoft Windows and VMWare based environment and ensuring the availability of virtualization hosts VMWare, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Configuring all new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems.
- Support the project lead in the design and review of new server systems, applications, and hardware; conduct capacity planning as needed.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvements as they relate to the client/server/cloud environment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technical and functional services team members to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of organizational servers to meet business demands.
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure server security.
- Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term
- Requires MS and 6 years experience, BS and 8 years experience, AA and 10 years experience
- Well versed in Advanced Windows system administration and VMWare System.
- Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
- Administration support for Tiers 1-3 (Windows, Windows Server, and VMWare).
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
- Powershell or other scripting
- Microsoft Certification
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO
Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).