Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will successfully develop new prospect opportunities and close new business, while expanding Winjit s presence in USA. The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent consultative selling skills and be able to thrive in a collaborative team selling environment focusing on technology engineering products, frameworks and services.
This is an exciting and multi-faceted role, and an opportunity to be a key part of Winjit s continued growth and expansion. If you are seeking a fun, smart, committed, and passionate team to join, please apply.
Please include a brief cover letter or note when applying.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Seek out and close new opportunities, build a strong sales pipeline and achieve company sales targets.
- Uncover opportunities through active prospecting and networking.
- Develop relationships with C-level executives and other key decision makers
- Lead RFI/RFP responses from both a proposal and sales presentation standpoint
- Communicate the value proposition of Winjit
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, results and forecast.
- Act as a consultant to clients. Devise solutions as per client requirements. Co-ordinate internal and external communication to execute these requirements into actual action items.
- Drive sales targets of USD 0.5 million and above.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated track record in software product and/or software services sales.
- Individual contributor with ability to work independently and manage the sales cycle, with guidance from VP of Sales
- Be a "High Energy", results-oriented achiever and a team player willing to work in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Understanding of common tools and practices in the IT industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team of individuals in the EMEA region.
- Preferred understanding of BFSI products and services.
- Ability to build professional network by representing Winjit at forums and seminar.
- Readiness to travel frequently across The US Geography.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales of Software or IT Services : 1 to 3 years
- Bachelors degree ( Preferably Sales or Marketing ) from an accredited University