Title: Sr. IT Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Washington, DC 20001
- Mod to PO 122665 Test programs to locate and correct program operating error following installation of programs Oversees the analysis, design, development and testing of system\application Test Cases, Use Cases and process modeling.
- Consults with external and external stakeholders regarding system requirements, operating difficulties and problem resolutions including future enhancements and modifications.
- Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation.
- Reviews and recommends approval of functional and technical design documents Write, revise and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design.
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to ROCS IT programmers.
- Provides Project Management coordination services to ROCS IT Manager, Supervisor and Project Managers.
- Enter instructions into computers to test programs for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to establishment industry and standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement application Load and stress testing and diagnose application performance bottlenecks.
- Responsible for designing coordination responsibilities, activities and configuration control.
- Responsible for creating System Acceptance Plan, System Integration Tie-In Plan, System Safety/Security Certification Management Plan, Construction Safety and Security Plan, Environmental Safety and Control Plan.
- Communicates with the sponsoring organizations to assist in needs assessment, scope definition, risk and process improvement analyses.
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine time frames, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Proactively solves problems to ensure milestones are met and projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- Conducts and evaluates post-mortems to improve future.
- Review new or modified programs and provide documentation, diagrams and flow charts to determine if the program will perform according to ROCS IT requirements and guidelines.
- Provide technical and functional support for IT staff using testing tools. Use industry standard, Change Management protocols as required.
- Develop graphs, charts and other reports as requested Provide coordination and over site for the testing phases of ROCS of upcoming projects such as PIDS upgrade and Dulles extension projects.
- Serve as alternate for ROCS IT team members on ROCS IT Project. Document, catalog and record ROCS IT Testing and Systems Development Life Cycle artifacts.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating or coordinating technical reviews, customer briefings and product feature demonstrations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to write response documents create presentations and technical documentation.
- Experience developing UML based process models, Test Cases, Use Cases and business process engineering documentation. Demonstrated ability to conduct compatibility and suitability test with vendor-provided programs developed programs to monitor program performance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop tests for real time rail and transportation computer systems which includes passenger information display systems and other rail computer systems.
- Experience developing automated test scripts and the execution of automated testing for large computer systems with Standard Software.
- Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with deep understanding of the testing requirements for each phase.
- The ability to develop utility programs to test software, track and verify defects in software programs.
- Experience using Microsoft Project to develop project planning, coordination and execution documents.
About our Company: -
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."