Solidus is searching for a FPGA Verification Engineer that will participate in the verification of wireless communications systems. The group is developing novel new architectures and waveforms and is looking to add to the team that will prototype and field test the technologies. This individual will be a key member of the hardware team, working closely with the designers to develop the verification environment, test plans and functionality of the FPGA Designs.
- U.S. Citizen and Able to Obtain a Security Clearance
- PhD plus 5 years minimum experience, or MS plus 8 years minimum experience
- Understanding of FPGA design/verification cycles with a record of architecting and creating of FPGA test environments and testbenches
- Proficiency with software development in System Verilog using UVM
- Solid verification skills, which includes planning, debugging, random testing, black box testing and adversarial testing for Xilinx FPGAs
- Proficiency with verifying VHDL designs
- Proficiency with script development (TCL and Python preferred, Perl is a plus)
- Proficiency with Modelsim/Questa Simulator and Xilinx Vivado
- Proficiency with code coverage and automation of a regression test suite
- Proficiency in using lab equipment to verify designs on hardware
- Understanding of digital signal processing algorithms relevant to communications
- Familiarity with software development in MatLab
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.