- Provide Work packages are created for most scheduled work.
- Level of work package detail shall be based on the complexity of the work scope.
- Asset registry equipment update forms.
- Walk downs are performed by the FLS or designee.
- Ensure job estimates are accurate and barriers to prevent work execution are identified and mitigated prior to the work entering the execution schedule.
- Limited exceptions where walk down is not required (ex/routine corrective maintenance where job scope is understood, preventive maintenance).
- Consider clear work scope such as:
- Resources (personnel, material, and/or special equipment)
- Appropriate processes and procedures
- System switching/outages,
- Customer impact,
- Data to be collected,
- Signoff requirements,
- Post-maintenance testing,
- 3-5 years of overall work planning, scheduling, and coordination required.
- Ability to organize data and collect inputs from several data sources to consolidate into single work pouches to be delivered to construction entities.
- Microsoft Office skills are required.
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at www.synectics.com. We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.