THIS IS A 100% REMOTE POSITION - WILL PROCESS H1 FOR RIGHT PERSON
As an experienced Workday Analyst, you will be a key player in supporting and streamlining our Human Resources (HR) operations. You will have a specialized focus on the Absence and Time Tracking modules in Workday, including analyzing current set up, recommending enhancements to business processes, maintaining current configuration and creating new plans. This role serves as the main point of contact for Absence and Time Tracking.
- As part of a larger interdepartmental team, helps to maintain the system configuration, assists with data audits and corrections, and introduction of new functionality of the Workday system, with a special focus on Absence and Time Tracking modules
- Maintain and manage the Absence and Time Management modules in Workday, including requirements gathering, testing, and configuration of existing and new plans
- Coordinate with Total Rewards and Business leaders on research and implementation of new or updated Absence and Time Tracking procedures and policies
- Collaborate with Workday Community and the Area User groups to resolve issues found within Workday and proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements.
- Assist with the twice/thrice a year mandatory release process.
- Regularly performs data audits and validation and follows up with appropriate teams for corrections.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements, specifically related to Absence and Time Tracking. Support Workday users in HR and across the company by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, and assisting in the creation of documentation as needed.
- Create documentation for new processes and update existing documentation based on enhancements made to existing processes and tools.
- Modifying and creating Workday reports.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrate that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner. Ability to act quickly and iterate to achieve results.
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization.
- Expert Knowledge of Workday HCM including Business Processes, Reporting, Absence and Time Tracking Configuration, Positions, Hierarchies, Supervisory Orgs, Cloud Connect and EIB.
- Must be experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint; In Excel, must have ability to create pivot tables, vlookups).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years’ experience in developing and integration of large-scale systems
- 2+ Years’ experience in Workday HCM, specifically in Absence and Time Management
- Experience with Workday reporting a plus
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel, SQL)
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive projects/issues to completion
- Experience with team environments, implementation partners and vendor management
- You are encouraged to submit your resume in the strictest confidence - we do NOT submit resumes to clients without your express permission. Thanks, and we look forward to working with you!