Workday Adaptive Planning - Manager
As a Workday Adaptive Planning - Manager at Deloitte, you will join an organization that has a 16+ year relationship with Workday leadership and 9+ years as a Global Alliance Partner. The team Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials & Adaptive Planning as well as Infor. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle. Work you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life-cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and client proposals.
- Identify opportunities to increase usability, relevance and insights from information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for solution design and client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant consulting or relevant functional finance industry experience
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Planning/Adaptive Planning or similar EPM cloud technology implementations
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- 8+ years of consulting with a leading organization
- Experience with Workday/Adaptive Planning and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM Implementations (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle EPM software, etc.)
- Workday Adaptive Planning certification
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning, scenario-based models, ERP, process automation, analytics, and visualizations); ability to develop and execute plans to achieve future state needs (e.g. operating model structure with shared services, COE's, spans and layers etc.).
- Deep functional knowledge around financial planning systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients