Job Title: Sr Workday Analyst
Work Location: Chicago, Illinois
Contract duration: Long Term
- Partners with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign.
- Conducts system and process analysis throughout implementation lifecycles and for on-going support and scalability of Workday HCM and supporting integrations.
- Advises HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Manages Workday HCM system configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday modules and innovative use of technology.
- Manages Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
- Conducts and/or facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
- Leads design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
- Develops and presents HR Technology related communications and training.
Axiom is a highly agile organization, facilitating requirements in both IT and Talent solutions. We have been providing solutions across many verticals since 1999. Axiom's clients come from multiple verticals which include: banking/financial services, healthcare, transportation, government and insurance. Named one of Inc. 500 Americas Fastest Growing Private Companies; Axiom's latest expansions to the India and Singapore markets has helped us bolster our solutions services. This growth has allowed us to further our partnerships with some great companies like: SAP, Cisco, Genesys, Oracle and Pega to name a few. See all of our current opportunities at: http://axiomtechgroup.com/careers/#/jobs
- Axiom is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- We participate in E-Verify.
- Axiom has sole discretion to determine whether immigration sponsorship is available for this position.