We were looking for a Workday functional consultant. We are specifically looking for candidates which has worked on the functional side and have implemented Time Entry module.
Detailed job description:
Job description for IT Staff Business Systems Analyst
- The Workday IT Staff Business Systems Analyst will be part of the IT team working closely with HR business. You will be responsible for analysis, design, configuration, and development of software solutions for Workday.
- Gather business requirements, analyze, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, performing necessary Workday configurations, write detail specifications for development, test and manage the rollout of the solution
- Prepare detailed estimates and test plans based on Functional requirements
- Analyze, design, document, and test software modifications to existing processes/configurations, reports, forms, extensions, and interfaces in the production environment
- Design new interfaces, reports, enhancements as needed
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and gaps.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Provide Solutions options for the business to consider, along with pros and cons for each option and recommendation
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
Primary Skills (Must have)
- 3 to 5 Years Workday development, configuration, implementation and support experience.
- Experience in Time tracking and at least in 3 other Workday areas such as Absence management, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent management, Performance, Benefits, Reports, Calculated fields, Workday Studio integration & Dashboard creation
- Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades.
- Experience in providing Workday Support.
- Workday certified
- Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Motivated to continually learn while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues and internal customers
- Ability to work effectively with others who are in remote locations and varying time zones
- Committed to the success of the team and the company. Sees success of team as a reflection of self
- Owns assign tasks and drives to a conclusion, keeps team informed of progress and challenges
Secondary Skills (Nice to have):
- Experience in integration with other systems (Payroll systems) or Workday Payroll experience
- Experience with other HR HCM systems such as SAP or PeopleSoft.