One of our Fortune 100 Insurance clients is looking for Workday Consultant to work out of there Columbus, OH location.
We are looking for a candidate with Workday Payroll experience. The ideal candidate will have extensive Workday payroll experience related to configuration, reporting and analysis. The role will supplement our current Payroll configuration lead and should possess:
- Strong Workday experience with focus on Payroll
- Expertise with Workday Payroll configuration
- Expertise with Workday Payroll reporting
- Expertise with Workday W2 reporting
- Experience with analyzing complex payroll issues and questions
- Experience with Workday Absence, Time Entry and Benefits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires in-depth understanding of HR business processes, Workday systems, HR organizational structure, and industry best practice
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR business, IT and vendors
- Strong analytical, technical negotiation, communication, customer service, relationship building, collaboration, and problem solving skills. Must demonstrate leadership and coaching skills. Proficient in negotiation, query and Excel skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Workday application processes, security, integrations, and data dependencies; HR business processes and how they relate to the system; project management concepts; report preparation and presentation; navigating company organization and interdependencies; systems configuration and testing; and Microsoft Office products like PowerPoint, Excel and Word
To apply for this position and setup an interview with the client please click on apply and send in your resume along with your contact info.
For any further queries please feel free to contact: