Are you ready to join the firm that Workday and industry analysts recognize as leading in delivery capability and innovation? How about joining the ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does seamlessly collaborating with and learning from over 2,300 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 500 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 650 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity! Workday HCM Data Conversion, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Workday HCM Data Conversion Manager could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
We offer development and sustainment services for our clients. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client's systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
- Responsible for supporting and leading data extraction, mapping and conversion tasks
- Converting ERP data such as PeopleSoft, SAP and Oracle HR into the Workday format
- Write scripts to automate data conversion
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep HR knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Ability to travel up to 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve